Colors for the 1958

WRBWRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Does anyone know if all color options will be on the 1958?

JIMIPRO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4R V8, 23 Bronco Badlands, 67 Dodge R/T
2025 Land Cruiser Colors for the 1958 LAND CRUISER COLORS.JPG
2025 Land Cruiser Colors for the 1958 LAND CRUISER COLORS PICTURES.JPG

My guess is Ice Cap, Underground, Black and Meteor Shower. Wind Chill Pearl, instead of Ice Cap, probably on Land Cruiser Grade with all the colors. The two tones, Ice Cap and Black for the 1st Edition. I wish they had some type of Red.

brewdad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 1500
Thanks for the color update--Red is also my favorite color. My second choice from this list would be Wind Chill Pearl.

JIMIPRO

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 4R V8, 23 Bronco Badlands, 67 Dodge R/T
I would like a Solid Gloss Red or Supersonic Red Metallic. One of my favorites that's also not offered Is Incognito, the GX550 has it. I found these pics.

2025 Land Cruiser Colors for the 1958 LAND CRUISER RED.JPG
2025 Land Cruiser Colors for the 1958 LAND CRUISER RED METALLIC.JPG

2025 Land Cruiser Colors for the 1958 LAND CRUISER GRAY 3.JPG

Corbet

First Name
Corbet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97’FZJ80
I would not be surprised if Toyota announces some last minute color addition. I’d love a green option. Even for Toyota the current list is pretty lame. Although I love Trail Dust and I hope it’s available in the mid grade “LandCruiser” trim. But suspect you may have to get the first edition if that is the color you want. I also won’t be surprised if you have to upgrade to the premium package to get the two tone heritage blue. I’d put money on the Wind Chill for LandCruiser trim and Ice cap for 1958.

MJE

Threads
Reaction score
Potential new color that does not seem to have any info yet in the USA. Potentially just a Canadian color? Brown Sugar Metallic

IMG_0767.jpeg
I thought I’d read this color was supposed to be the equivalent of meteor shower in the US. Though it looks to have more of a brown tinge in it to me, which I like. But why Toyota would name things differently across the border is a mystery to me.

2025 Land Cruiser Colors for the 1958 IMG_6312